Ronin API Usage Terms
Access your Ronin data programmatically
Ronin's API is designed to allow basic access to account data. Part of the access includes the ability to add or edit existing data programmatically.
- You must limit your API usage activity to usage as suggested via our API documentation. Attempts to access undocumented API end-points or resources is prohibited.
- Data access must be limited to 100 API calls per minute.
- You may only access data for an account for which you created or on behalf of someone who has given explicit authorization to access the API for the associated account.
- API access is provided solely as a beneficial service and there is no guaranteed SLA.
- API data formats are not guaranteed to remain static. Changes to the resulting data are expected.
- Usage of the API to bypass or avoid Ronin plan limitations and restrictions is prohibited.
- Access to an account via API requires that the account be in good standing.
- Ronin reserves the right to suspend API access at any time or any reason.